Many students feel tensed about their exams and start worrying “how to face final exams with confidence?” Writing an examination without tension is a very easy thing if you follow the below said tips before going to the exam center.
To get the best possible exam results, you need to build confidence in yourselves. To do so,…
Ten Commandments to follow to get better results in your examinations:
The Day Before the Test
1. Review Important Points: The day before your test, you might have completed studying the material. So, just go through the key points like headings, keywords, theme.
2. Eat Well-balanced Diet: The meal you take will have more resemblance on you. You are what you eat? Make sure you feed your brain with nutrients it needs to perform at its best.
3. Feed Your Dreams: Whatever we see and do 45 minutes before going to bed will appear in our dreams. So take this as an advantage. Feed it the things you want to remember for the exam next day.
4. Think of Your Success: Just before you fall asleep, make an envision of yourself successfully finishing your exam. It will have more impact if you do it every night,
5. Get A Good Sleep whole Night: You need to have 7 to 8 hours of quality sleep to perform well.
The Day of the Test
6. Have a complete Breakfast: Eat your breakfast. Don’t Skip it. Keep your body, mind and blood sugar in correct proportion.
7. Do Light Exercises: Light exercises make your mind and body feel relaxed. It helps to pump more oxygen to your brain.
8. Have a Review: Glance through with your examination training materials one more time, and perform any last minute checks you feel that requires.
9. The examination is just a small test conducted to test your skills. It’s not the end of your life on this planet. So relax and let your worries go. There is a lot you can do in this world even if you did not get succeeded in your exam.
10. Take a Breathe: Take a deep breathe from the diaphragm which will help your muscles relaxed and will allow you to think better.
So follow these tips when you feel tensed facing the exam/test and create great exam results!
Source by Radha Krishna Reddy